5 Best Natural Acne Treament During Pregnancy – Acne while pregnant is one small issue but could be a serious problem. so you should know how to treat acne while pregnant in the right way. Acne is a common complaint during pregnancy. In fact, five out of ten pregnant women experiencing very severe acne conditions. This is what causes the expectant mothers often worry when acne is increasingly damaging the face and leave acne scars. Be careful with the use of medication/cream acne while pregnant because it will be problematic on the flower growing fetus.
This article will help you in overcoming acne safely and healthily during pregnancy so you can prevent an increasingly damaging acne face. You do not need to use cream/medications to treat acne. You can find out the causes of acne that occurs during pregnancy and prevention safe during your pregnancy.
ACNE AND PREGNANCY
Pregnancy acne is a condition that occurs naturally, generally subside when the hormone levels return to normal. So you don’t have to worry about with the emergence of pimples when early pregnancy or even during pregnancy. You do not need to use oral medications or acne cream containing chemicals that harm the growing fetus flower. Generally the acne medication used in the treatment for the face with acne problems endangering the fetus.
Some of the drugs below you should avoid:
About 25-35% of infants born to mothers exposed to Accutane during first trimester of pregnancy showed a pattern of birth defects. This pattern includes defect craniofacialCentre, heart defect, and damage to the central nervous system. There is also an increased risk of miscarriage and infant death associated with the use of Accutane during pregnancy
Less than 10% of retina get into the mother’s bloodstream can even reach the baby. The research States that retina should be controlled by pregnant women. In this case it is best to discuss the treatment with your dermatologist.
Related Post : Best Tips For Mild Acne Treatment
The Cause Of Acne During Pregnancy
Face breakouts when pregnant are indeed very complex, on the other hand, you want to remain healthy and beautiful and was featured on the other side of pregnancy that you are naturally to be kept from harmful chemicals commonly found in some ACNE medications. The use of harmful chemicals that will cause a high risk of birth defects. Therefore, considerthe use of medication or acne cream during pregnancy.
Did you know ? the main cause of acne while you are pregnant is a hormone levels increased in the first trimester. The higher the level increase the skin’s natural oil production. Even harder to predict for pregnant mothers will experience the usual acne or acne is more severe. However, pregnant women who have an oily face, acne breakouts or have a history of when the menstrual cycle have a higher risk. While for most pregnant women who have not experienced facial breakouts when the first trimester is not likely to experience more severe acne during the second or third trimester.
Natural Ways To Treat Acne During Pregnancy
Once you know the cause why Acne can occur when the process of pregnancy, it is time you to know a wide variety of ways of coping to Acne while pregnant, either through daily habits or use herbs. Here some tips for you :
Lemon is a fruit that can be used to address any type of acne, and have no harmful side effects for pregnant women. Well, this is a benefit of lemon or lemon benefits for Acne to acne scars.
- Lemon has a high vitamin C which will trigger the production of collagen of the skin will not only smoothing the skin, but will also speed up the process of healing of acne.
- Lemons have citric acid that will act to remove dead skin cells and triggers the growth of new skin cells to replace the skin cells that are already damaged. The result is acne will quickly disappear.
How to treat acne with lemon :
- Take 1 lemon, then wring the water.
- Apply lemon juice to acne-prone skin area.
- Wait up to 30 minutes, then wash skin with clean water and dry it immediately.
- For maximum results, use lemon mask once a day on a regular basis.
Honey is an excellent herbal ingredients to treat different kinds of acne problems and also will not provide any negative impacts, especially to pregnant mothers. The following is a benefit of honey mask for acne and how to get rid of acne with honey.
The acid from the honey will act as anti inflammation who will heal acne inflammation and swelling and also red pimples. Honey is a natural antibiotic that kills bacteria in potent were able to cause acne, so it will accelerate the process of deflating the acne.
How To Treat Acne With Honey :
- Prepare pure honey then apply honey to the area of skin affected by acne.
- Apply the honey at night before you sleep, then let sit overnight.
- Next morning, wash your skin with the use of clean water and pat dry immediately.
- For maximum results, use this honey mask once everyday
The tomatoes will be very beneficial to get rid of acne because it implies the complete and will be safe to use for pregnant women. The following is a benefit of tomatoes to get rid of acne and how to get rid of acne with tomatoes.
- Tomatoes contain vitamin A, C, E, K, B1, B2, B3, and B6 that the amusing has its own role to nourish the skin overall and accelerate the process of healing of acne.
- Tomatoes can repair damaged skin to the level of the cell, so acne or acne scars that are still active will quickly disappear from your skin.
How To Treat Acne With Tomato :
- Prepare 1 piece of tomato, then thinly sliced into sections.
- Sliced tomato paste to the area of skin, breakouts, wait for 1 hour.
- Wash your skin by using clean water and pat dry immediately.
- For maximum results, use a mask this tomato every day on a regular basis.
4. Wash Your skin
In addition to using herbs, doing the usual habits in daily life is also able to overcome the acne on while pregnant. One of these is the habit of washing your face skin regularly.
Why Wash Your Face Skin Regularly Can Treat Acne?
Wash your face if you do it correctly will clean the dust that cause acne
5. Benzoyl Peroxide
- Using Salicylic Acid. When you are pregnant, it is better to avoid the use of products that contain salicylic acid. Some experts suggest it is because of salicylic acid that is usually shaped aspirin if taken during pregnancy period will potentially cause bleeding when birthing
- Salicylic acid. Some experts suggest to avoid acne medications that contain these substances. You have to be careful because this substance is found in Acne medications are sold freely on the market.
- Tetracyclines. These substances can inhibit bone growth of fetus and change the color of her teeth permanently. These include antibiotics such as tetracycline, doxycycline, and minocycline.
- Retinoids. These include tretinoin, adapalene, tazarotene, and. According to some research, the rate of absorption of these substances to the skin is categorized as low. Even so, there remains concern that the substance may increase the risk of babies born deformed.
Well, now you have discovered a variety of tips for overcoming acne while pregnantand a variety of things that you should not use or do to overcome your acne while pregnant. Do not forget to always apply the healthy way of life in order to avoid pimples and hopefully this article was helpful for you.
* Thank you for reading this article and if it’s helpful please share this article .