Best Tips For Mild Acne Treament – Acne is one of the most annoying skin disorder. not just a pain because it, Acne also cause you less confident.
mild acne is the lightest form of acne. mild acne sufferers usually have small bumpson their face but not too big to inflamed.
treating acne is also a bit difficult but it depends on the type of acne you suffer. but now we’re going to talk how to treat mild acne .
before we get into the discussion of how to treat mild acne, We must know first cause you face breakouts.
Few Facts Causes Acne :
Acne can appear at any age, but the change in hormone levels during puberty is often associated with their causes. These hormonal changes impacting to the oil producing glands or sebum, that is located close to the hair follicles in the skin.
The increased activity of this gland causes the production of sebum on the face is also growing. So the pile this sebum would later join the dirt and dead skin cells, and then clog up the pores.
At the time of clogged pores and with the abundance of sebum on the skin’s surface, called Propionobacterium acnes bacteria quickly. This bacteria is a bacteria causes acne. Propionobacterium acnes releasing some kind of irritant substances that will irritate the skin. The effect of this is to cause irritation to the skin to Redden and swell, beside that also cause the onset of pus beneath the skin.
Layers in hair follicles also thicken due to changes in hormone levels and cause blockage of the pores of the skin. Blockage of the pores will not be lost, though the skin has cleared up.
In addition to at puberty, Acne can also be experienced by the women due to hormone changes that occur during the menstrual cycle and pregnancy. Acne is also known as hereditary factors. Chances are someone will have acne breakouts if both parents as well.
Up to now there has been no evidence that the acne is caused by sexual activity, food or poor hygiene.
How To Treat Mild Acne :
Mild acne consists of blackhead, whitehead, and pustules are small. Mild Acne can be treated with a lot of care.
- Wash your skin gently with warm water and a mild cleanser twice a day to remove excess oils, dead skin cells, and dust. Do not rub your skin. You may be advised to use a cleanser that is sold is free, but your skin can become dry. Follow the instructions and contact your physician if you experience any problems.
- Avoid touching the acne because it can cause infection in Acne
- Apply benzoyl peroxide on your skin to reduce excess oil.
- Apply salicylic acid and sulfur to treat blackhead and whitehead.
Natural Ways For Mild Acne Treament :
1 . lemon
Lemon is a great herbal ingredients that will be very useful to overcome all types of acne, start from the acne mild to severe acne.
How to treat mild acne with lemon:
- We need 2 pieces lemons, squeeze the water and mix it with a few drops of clean water.
- Apply lime to the skin contained small acne, then wait for 20 minutes.
- wash with clean water and pat dry immediately.
- Use every day once regularly for maximum results.
To treat mild acne in your skin, then use the tomatoes will be very beneficial. If you’re curious with the benefits of tomatoes for acne, the following reviews the benefits of tomatoes to get rid of acne and how to get rid of acne with tomatoes for you.
How to treat mild acne with tomato :
- Take 1 tomato, then slice thinly into pieces.
- Paste tomato slices to your skin of acne contained small, then let stand for about 1 hour.
- After that, clean Your skin, washimmediately with clean water and dry it immediately.
- Use daily for maximum results.
Honey is great for treating different types of acne in your skin. check out some tips how to use honey to treat mild acne .
How to Treat mild acne with honey :
- apply pure honey into your skin of acne contained by using your finger.
It is worth You applying honey at night before you sleep, so you can wash it off in the morning.
Use this honey mask every day before bed the night regularly for maximum results.
In addition to delicious to eat. cucumber can also treat mild acne. curious with how to use cucumber to treat acne? check out some steps below
How to treat mild acne use cucumber :
- take 1 piece of cucumber, then cut the cucumber into slices.
- Attach slices of cucumber on your skin that are exposed to small pimples.
- Wait for 1 hour. Wash with clean water and pat dry immediately.
- For maximum results, use the cucumber mask every day.
that’s some tips for mild acne treament and i Hope this article was helpful for you .
Share this article if it’s helpful .